IGNORED

Entry 2018: mINTY

Hey all,

Firstly big thanks to nanochess and the rest of the crew for organising the competition. Here is my submission for this year's fun and games. mINTY is a Bitcoin miner for the Intellivision.

minty.zip

The mining implementation and example coin are taken from Bitcoin Mining The Hard Way, with the SHA256 hashing algorithm being derived from this C implementation.

As you might expect it is horrendously slow. I have been busy with a couple of other projects and so I've not had time to optimise the code a great deal, correctness before performance and all that. I estimate it will take just over 500 years to mine the example coin. So, I thought it best to put in some music to keep everyone entertained while they waited. Once the tune starts to drive you nuts you might want to hit down on the disc to 'skip to the end' ;)

Cheers

decle

• Like 7

I think this should score points for being the longest Intellivision game ever made. :)

More points for originality. Really original. And it adds a new dimension to Intellivision gaming. Actually this is astonishing to some extent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...