IGNORED

No 'basic PONG' for the 5200?

Omega-TI

Nostalgia, it makes you want to play some of the darnedest and simplest things. One game I expected to find for the 5200, but haven't is a Pong. You know, just a ME -vs- 5200, but bummer no luck.

There are other games I expected not finding like the vector graphics games of Lunar Lander and Omega Race.

Right now though I've become bleary eyed playing Thetris for the last 1/2 hour, so I'm off to the store for re-charge beverages!

• Like 2

Nostalgia, it makes you want to play some of the darnedest and simplest things. One game I expected to find for the 5200, but haven't is a Pong. You know, just a ME -vs- 5200, but bummer no luck.

There are other games I expected not finding like the vector graphics games of Lunar Lander and Omega Race.

Right now though I've become bleary eyed playing Thetris for the last 1/2 hour, so I'm off to the store for re-charge beverages!

You’re a candidate for that plug-in thingy which allows for 2600 gameplay. Another solution is getting a 7800 which plays 2600 games too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One of the most common reasons the 5200 gets trashed is because it was initially packed with Super Breakout.....and now people want to play Pong on it.

There's a meme for this somewhere. :P

Funny what getting old does to us. I have two versions of Junpong on my Atarimax... but neither seems to work.

• 2 weeks later...