IGNORED

New Products at SHIFT838 Store

Shift838

That was a crazy mouthful. Only RGB and VGA count as acronyms in this instance. The rest are model numbers, which have effectively become proper names.

It would be really cool if the 1%ers would showcase some of this exotic and mostly lost equipment in today's digital age, capture and demonstrate how far this platform was pushed in it's heyday.

It is hard to have even heard of half the hardware that was once available. I feel like the really good stuff came after the magazines had all died off. And too much of the early online history died with the early services.

Or in other words: how about a video demo of the AVPC display card and how great or not it looks on that upscaler?

-M@

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to put all the new products in one thread and to take a page out of Arcadeshoppers book.

New products released in stock and preorder. Head over to the store today and find what you would like to have. SHIFT838 STORE HERE

AT2XT Kebyoard Converter using the PIC12F629 chip.

838 DriveSelect PCB HERE
USB MIDI Foot Controller for controlling recording sortware via a Teensy Microcontroller.
SCART-Genie AVPC Mode - Connect RGB from AVPC to SCART Enabled monitor. HERE
AT/XT USB Keys - Use AT/XT keyboard scan codes and select by jump for which to use. HERE

Decided to put all the new products in one thread and to take a page out of Arcadeshoppers book.

New products released in stock and preorder. Head over to the store today and find what you would like to have. SHIFT838 STORE HERE

AT2XT Kebyoard Converter using the PIC12F629 chip.

838 DriveSelect PCB HERE
USB MIDI Foot Controller for controlling recording sortware via a Teensy Microcontroller.
SCART-Genie AVPC Mode - Connect RGB from AVPC to SCART Enabled monitor. HERE
AT/XT USB Keys - Use AT/XT keyboard scan codes and select by jump for which to use. HERE

So the AT/XT USB Keys is for a TI99/4A right?

(Or just for the Geneve?)

I found I still have a Pay Pal Account Password.

Edited by RXB

Thank you.

I can not buy it from your store as it says out of stock assembled for $55, how do I order it?

OMG I hate PAYPAL it has my Bank account number and routing number and I have an a PAYPAL account, but now it want my BANK ACCOUNT LOGIN PASSWORD????

WTF they also have my Social Security Number? Why the BLEEP can I not just use a Credit Card? WTF?

Heck even EBAY is dumping PAYPAL as unsecure and asking for to much data.

HOORAY you take VISA so ordered that Assembled

AT/XT USB KEYS Edited by RXB

So the AT/XT USB Keys is for a TI99/4A right?

(Or just for the Geneve?)

I found I still have a Pay Pal Account Password.

This one is for the Geneve/SNUG system or really any system that takes that code set, (once the AT code set is completed).

I was thinking of adding the header pins for the 99/4A keyboard and power, etc like the TI99 USB keys so it could be a complete unit that could be used for any of them. I may need to move some stuff around on the board to do that though.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...