IGNORED

PRO(C) ATARI Issue 8 question

mrparp

Hi,

Can someone with PRO© Atari Issue 8 tell me what the interview about me is like? I didn't realize it was there. Of course I will order the paper version from their website, but they don't seem to do a PDF option and was curious.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

pm user powersoft on atariage http://atariage.com/forums/user/38004-powersoft/

or

8bit@proc-atari.de should be able to get you either a copy or transcript of the article/interview

but since you are here I am sure there are many who would love to ask follow up questions, and other such possibly non related inquires :)

Edited by _The Doctor__

I'm very happy to help! And welcome to Atari Age Mr. Murray, I'm a big fan of your games!. But I'm not sure what you would like to know exactly, you were there for the interview after all weren't you? ;) It's a good interview, starting off with your first exposure to The Atari 400 and Apple II, your games Henry's House, Mirax Force, The Last Guardian and Winter Challenge. There is a picture of a letter you received from Buckingham Palace regarding Henry's House...So what do you want to know? :)

The article uses the exact same photograph of you that you have used here as your Avatar!

Edited by Gunstar

Quoting from the funny description for P.A.M. 8:

"Ross done a great interview with Christiopher Murray? Do not know that name? Well if I say Henry's House, The Last Guardian or Mirax Force I think you know... Read a funny interview with the golden times when an english man coded for a budget-company. Must Have!"

https://proc-atari.de/en/proc-atari-magazine/proc-atari-issue-8-english-edition

(Do not worry, most of the articles and reviews of the magazine were translated or proof-read by native english speaker Steve Nicklin...)

• Like 1