IGNORED

339,800 points on Food Fight!

24Fanatic365

I’ve been introducing my 10 year old grandson to the amazing world is Atari 2600 and 7800 games this week, and tonight while we were playing Food Fight, I had the best game of my life! I usually play with a Slik Stik, but one of mine is having fire button issues, so tonight I broke out my trusty CX-40. We were playing a two player game, and I made it to level 32. Couldn’t get my iPhone’s camera out quick enough to shoot a screen shot, though...[emoji19][emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ive been introducing my 10 year old grandson to the amazing world is Atari 2600 and 7800 games this week, and tonight while we were playing Food Fight, I had the best game of my life! I usually play with a Slik Stik, but one of mine is having fire button issues, so tonight I broke out my trusty CX-40. We were playing a two player game, and I made it to level 32. Couldnt get my iPhones camera out quick enough to shoot a screen shot, though...[emoji19][emoji17]

Love that game. Thats a heck of a score ! :0

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been introducing my 10 year old grandson to the amazing world is Atari 2600 and 7800 games this week, and tonight while we were playing Food Fight, I had the best game of my life! I usually play with a Slik Stik, but one of mine is having fire button issues, so tonight I broke out my trusty CX-40. We were playing a two player game, and I made it to level 32. Couldn’t get my iPhone’s camera out quick enough to shoot a screen shot, though...[emoji19][emoji17]

Wow! I have FF on the 7800 too. I'm lucky if I get past 5 or 6 screens before game over.

BTW, Howdy from Concord, NC.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice score but many moons ago I played this game until the 7800 froze up on me about 7-8 hours of constant game play. I was in a serious zone for all those hours and nothing could stop me. I had a TON of lives left when the system froze up. I heard afterwords that when the MARIA video chip gets too hot it can freeze up. I was just playing with my wife, and she lost at around the 300's. I just kept going afterward. I was not out to break any records either.

I will just put this here:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/food-fight/atari-7800

I am the top high score world record breaker still after all these years.