IGNORED

Grim Fandango Remastered PS Vita Issue

I have been playing Grim Fandango Remastered on the PS Vita and it is truly a great game. I admit I got stuck a few times but after finding a YouTube vid to guide me to solve that problem. But recently ran into an issue in the game that frankly got me stuck. I am at the point in Act 2 where you have to use this signpost to locate a tunnel, by moving the post around until you find the right spot and trigger the secret entrance. The real problem is even on a standard size screen your character is tiny during all of this but on the Vita screen your 1 pixel in size and nearly impossible to see. I have tried everything from magnifying lenses to magnifying glasses and even a combo and in some cases, you vanish. I really don't know what to do to make the screen bigger. I thought about getting a PSTV which are getting more expensive by the day on Ebay. Is there any way to connect my Vita to my TV? Like you can with a PSP? Or is there something I hadn't thought about?

The original OLED model was designed for tv output. Even has an internal scaler to work around all the issues that the PSP had with tv output (Which Sony removed from the LCD revision of the Vita since it was never utilized) But Sony obviously never released the necessary cable or the firmware update to enable tv output. Too bad since even as a PSTV owner, it would come in handy for many of the illogical restrictions on games that are perfectly suited for televisions, but which aren't allowed to run on a PSTV.

To contribute something potentially useful, do you have any friends with a PS4? Grim Fandango Remastered is cross-buy according to the Playstation Store, which means you also own the PS4 version. I'm unsure if saves are interchangeable, but if they are, all you need to do is log in on the PS4 with your account, download this game and your save file off the cloud, and get past this section before continuing at home on your Vita.

Edited by Atariboy