IGNORED

8_is_enuff

Starting this thread on behalf of one of the best sellers and collectors that I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with, and to serve as a recommendation to all to deal with him. Dan sold me a VERY rare and almost unique title and I cannot imagine a more pleasant and trustworthy person to have obtained my newest treasure from. Dan communicated perfectly, shipped quickly with flawless packaging, and overall is the very model of a good honest collector and seller. If you are lucky enough to buy a game from him you can be assured of a wonderful transaction! :)

Edited by Blazing Lazers
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I purchased three games from Dan, and the experience couldn’t have been more perfect. A great and friendly collector, the process was completely ideal. When the items arrived they were packed better than possibly any games I’ve ever had shipped to me, and each was in even better condition than I’d hold for. I hope to deal with Dan again in the future!

• Like 2

There are very, very few games that can truly be considered priceless. Thanks to Dan I now own one and parts of another. We have an ongoing deal which has become the best online transaction that I've ever had the joy of going through with, and which promises to be as rewarding in the weeks and months to come as it has been over this Summer. Dan outclasses even all of the other excellent sellers here, both in terms of communication and the amazing effort put into the packing and shipping of something truly irreplaceable. We are even coordinating around weather forecasts in our areas AND shipping individual components one at a time because both of us are committed to the best possible deal. He is a man of my own mind in the shipping of something so unique, and I can only continue to give my highest recommendation to anyone reading this that he is indeed a seller worth buying from.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am new to this community, but Dan is an absolute asset to it and a shining example of what attracted me to this forum in the first place. Communication was open and constant from the first message he sent me, up to and through the items being delivered. His prices are more than fair and he went above and beyond in what he offered and delivered on. Plus, I'm pretty sure he must live next door to a bubblewrap factory the way everything was packed so securely.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent communication? Check!

Detailed descriptions of everything? Check!

Close attention paid to weather forecasts? Check!

Beyond excellent packaging? Check!

Full insurance? Check!

Impressively quick delivery? Check!

Plenty of bubblewrap and anti-static protection? Check!

Not just double but triple-redundant shipping boxes? Check!

Dan does shipping better than anyone else (myself included)? Checkity-check-check!

There are many excellent sellers here in the community, but few can equal Dan, and none can surpass him in terms of overall quality. We've been shipping several items that are beyond rare and it continues to be an absolutely worry-free and enjoyable deal in all regards! If he has anything for sale that you're even remotely interested in, take the opportunity to buy from him. You will not regret it!

• Like 1

Dan is the man! He has outdone everybody else that I've ever dealt with as a buyer, and he is the best seller bar none to be found here in the community. He is worth buying from just to experience what a great deal can be! No transaction is too big or too small for him to handle, even ones involving some impressive amounts of money. He is rock solid reliable, and I really do hope to have many more purchases from him in the years to come. You will not find any better than him here or on Ebay. He is the best!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For those mentioning the amazing packaging, they are not kidding! Very secure and well-packed.

It was a pleasure to deal with Dan. Very friendly, super fast shipping, and great communication.

He even noticed we lived someone close when I gave him my zipcode, and offered to do the deal in person. But the great Missouri blizzard of 2019 nixed that plan.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to pile on here and add that Dan is a total pleasure to buy from in every regard. In my case, he went well out of his way to make me happy. And his packing and shipping are, just as everyone above has indicated, unmatched. An absolute asset to the AtariAge community. Thank you, Dan! :-D :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To echo all the others here.....I have done a couple purchases now from Dan and he is hands down an unbeatable guy to do business with!

Perfect transactions in every way! And great patience dealing with me and the exact game parts I needed. 

My highest recommendations and I hope to deal with him again!!

Thanks Dan!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...