IGNORED

Possible Acrylic Retro Video Game Emulator Console Case

Would you still remember a post awhile back that informed about a company from Europe (The Netherlands, I believe) that makes sturdy acrylic video game console cases that can house a Raspberry Pi (or similar) minicomputer and I/O ports... is it called the GAMESTER, or the GAMEMASTER?!?!

Would you—still—have their company's website address?!

Thank You!

I am the manufacturer/distributor of Elektronite games. I have no knowledge of this person producing games for Elektronite distribution. William told me he has received emails from this person, but has not responded for various reasons that he wishes to keep to himself.

So, RT12 Productions, please remove The Elektronite name from your signature. You are not authorized to state that your games are distributed by Elektronite, because they are not.

Now if that is not clear, I do not know what is.

• Like 1

What interpretation should I take from it when none of those entities distribute games? With all the work you did looking up those entities, there would be no other reason for the post.

That I was ridiculing the original poster because he's claimed the affiliation with Elektronite for years and has never made a game; and the closest thing was when in the past he asked about some silly questions regarding a horse racing simulation (I don't recall right now).

I thought the same thing when I read Rev's comment asking for release dates, since in past conversations it was apparent to everyone that there are none forthcoming, much less from Elektronite.

As for the "hard work"... That was a quick one-off Google search and those were the first results I got. I didn't even filter them to be companies, as you can plainly see that even one of them is just a music remix, and another one has a different spelling.

Lastly, you must admit that if I was aiming to jab at Willy, that was a pretty lame attempt since it has no negative connotations, little context, barely has any meaning or sense at all, and doesn't even mention him or refer to him in any way.

Lighten up.

dZ.

I am the manufacturer/distributor of Elektronite games. I have no knowledge of this person producing games for Elektronite distribution. William told me he has received emails from this person, but has not responded for various reasons that he wishes to keep to himself.

So, RT12 Productions, please remove The Elektronite name from your signature. You are not authorized to state that your games are distributed by Elektronite, because they are not.

Now if that is not clear, I do not know what is.

Seeing as how the member in the first post NEVER replies to questions asked of him in message threads, you might be better off getting a mod to remove his fraudulent signature.

• Like 1

My mistake. I will make every effort to stop thinking you making jabs at William. Can you make every effort to not make any jabs at William?

How about if you just lighten up and leave me alone?

I post many comments in AtariAge on many different threads, even outside the Intellivision forum (yes, there is a bigger world out there, kids). All my posts reflect my views, whether positive or negative, on many subjects, and some are even just lame jokes.

Moreover, as you can also see in my participation on the Programming and similar forums, I do much more than just offer unsolicited personal views; I also try to help and guide others and share my experience as I can.

So, unless you are also going around praising and applauding every post I make that brings value, I find it exceedingly unfair and disingenious to respond to a post you don't like with a suggestion that all I do is criticize you or William or whatever. Like I said, assuming that I'm out to get you says much more about your hang-ups than mine.

Believe it or not, my life does not revolve around you, Elektronite, nor William. Get over yourself. :roll:

dZ.