IGNORED

Extension Cartridge for Emerson Arcadia 2001 family available

Rolo

Hi Phil,

Thank you for checking out my project. Maybe I have to add some information to my post. I'll do so.

Yes, the Dragon Multi-cart is the common memory device for all the systems (named after the computer, for which I started the project). The extensions are nothing but adapters for the different systems. There is one eprom included, which can hold 64 games. You can swap eproms and burn your own eproms as you like. You can freely mix games for all consoles on one eprom. No problem. It is a very simple device, which is easy to understand and to operate.

The Odyssey-Extension are currently sold out. I could put you on a waiting list for those, if you like.

I have a final Interton Extension left. I should start to reproduce those, too. But after an initial rush, sales have been very, very, very weak ever since.

And I'm running out of Dragon Multi-carts... :skull:

Always the same, I do not want to have too much stock laying around, eating up money and space, but when people start ordering, I'm running out of stuff. :dunce: I might not be the best salesman.

Ordering is easy. Just send me a PM and I'll respond.

Paying via Paypal or international money transfer, as you wish.

Best regards,

Rolo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

project update:

I'm getting questions from time to time: "Do you still make the multi-carts and the adapters?"

Yes, I do. ?

I'm still making the two types of the (Dragon/CoCo II) Multi-Cartridge, "8-16" and "16-32"

and adapters for:

• Odyssey 2
  • Vectrex
  • Interton VC4000
  • 1292/Advanced Programmable Video System
  • Arcadia 2001
  • Epoch Super Cassette Vision

Just send me a PM.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/242786-multi-cartridge-for-dragoncoco-2-available/page-3?do=findComment&comment=4082727

http://atariage.com/...ic/258478-rolo/