IGNORED

More music (demo) downloads?

doctorclu

The other day I pulled up some music demos on my Intellivision just for some music. They were such things as...

The Nutcracker (3 parts)

Take on Me (2 versions?)

I'm so Sexy

Secret Agent Man

Copacabana

Creep

These were basically good. I was curious were I could find more music/demos like this to download for my Intellivision?

There are quite a few "rough songs" in the programming forum. Not too many are ROM, but IntyBASIC source that you can compile into ROM or bin/cfg yourself.

The other day I pulled up some music demos on my Intellivision just for some music. They were such things as...

The Nutcracker (3 parts)

Take on Me (2 versions?)

I'm so Sexy

Secret Agent Man

Copacabana

Creep

These were basically good. I was curious were I could find more music/demos like this to download for my Intellivision?

There are quite a few "rough songs" in the programming forum. Not too many are ROM, but IntyBASIC source that you can compile into ROM or bin/cfg yourself.

Aw that is sad. I remember enjoying the Atari Music System (AMS) on the Atari 800 and how there were hundreds of songs for that. Was kinda hoping that would be the case here.

Bummer.

Edited by doctorclu

Someone (I think carlsson, but it could be someone else since apparently I've called just about anybody "carlsson"), posted a "music player" program with various songs at once. It even had a piano keyboard at the bottom playing the notes of the songs, like the old SID players.

Oh, never mind, it's the first link posted above. And this "carlsson" was actually mmarrero. See? :grin:

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

• 9 months later...

Here are a few more songs. These were generated from MIDI files with my inty-midi program.

The arrangement of "Oh My Darling, Clementine" is from Wikimedia Commons and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic license. The other three songs are from public domain MIDI files. (See the ROM metadata for more info.)

"The Entertainer" requires the ECS; the other three do not.

Canon_in_D.rom

Clementine.rom

Greensleeves.rom

The_Entertainer.rom

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I like the idea of having a single thread with all the available music ROMs.  Right now, they're all scattered.

One thing I didn't see here are the five "YM Tracker" songs:

• Best Part of the Creation
  • DBA #1
  • Decade Demo Gigadist
  • Leaving Teramis
  • Rectangular Waves