IGNORED

Atari Gamer articles

Igor

A very Merry Christmas from the Atari Gamer team to you all, hope you've got an amazing stocking full of goodies! ?? Our present to you is a whole new section that will let you explore Atari Lynx games ranging from new releases to official games, home brews and demos! ? You can even play most of the games right in your web browser! ?

Check it out here: https://atarigamer.com/explore

post-54616-0-12379500-1545719356.jpg

• Like 3

Haha thanks, no propaganda intended. I did play the game after reading the draft though and found it was not as terrible as I once remembered. Maybe Jon can write similar articles about some other games in the future.

Happy New Year!

• Like 2

Looks so cool. Can I ask how much did you pay for this wonderful mother board?

The price was 10EUR plus shipping. Quite cheap really.

It's a beatiful board, hopefully it will become available for everyone! :thumbsup:

It is already, you just have to contact the guy to order one.

• Like 2

That's my dilemma too, but I've been looking to take a Lynx apart to have easy access to its internals for some time now. This way I can both do this projects by reusing the case and at the same time have all the working Lynx hardware at my fingertips. It will be a couple of months before I get around to this though.

• Like 1

Oh, no you dont! Festors are awesome and totally make the Lynx port the amazing thing it is. Please see the 7800 and XE ports for the sad thing that is Xenophobe without Festors.

Ooh, you forgot the end boss in Gates of Zendocon...and those flying sucking sausage/sex toy thingies.

• Like 2