IGNORED

Megamania Homebrew box art.

moknbyrdx1

I wasn't sure where to put this post. I got a homebrew of Megamania called "Mega Metal". I was thinking about Activision art work and thought it could use a box. Then I thought of a better designs for sprites. Can someone point this newbie to the correct forums/posts to teach me to redraw sprites on Megamania. Here is the box art work in progress. Any critiques are welcome. Thanks.

post-49924-0-42035600-1533771957_thumb.jpg

Edited by moknbyrdx1
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2018 at 1:43 PM, moknbyrdx1 said:

I wasn't sure where to put this post. I got a homebrew of Megamania called "Mega Metal". I was thinking about Activision art work and thought it could use a box. Then I thought of a better designs for sprites. Can someone point this newbie to the correct forums/posts to teach me to redraw sprites on Megamania. Here is the box art work in progress. Any critiques are welcome. Thanks.

post-49924-0-42035600-1533771957_thumb.jpg

This is so good! I recently found this game and was looking for fan art. Could you send me a HQ image?

On 3/29/2020 at 3:53 PM, jawdy.rp said:

This is so good! I recently found this game and was looking for fan art. Could you send me a HQ image?

It's been so long since I did this. I forgot, I never finished it. I'm so sorry. Plus, I started another version. Let me get that done and I will repost.

Thanks for the encouragement. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Prizrak said:

Does anyone know if there's a binary of this game available? I've looked but hadn't found anything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I haven't found a hack called Mega Metal as posted in the first post, but it could be similar to this one sold by Repentless VG:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/748231063/atari-2600-metal-wars-video-game?ref=anchored_listing&frs=1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Arenafoot said:

I haven't found a hack called Mega Metal as posted in the first post, but it could be similar to this one sold by Repentless VG:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/748231063/atari-2600-metal-wars-video-game?ref=anchored_listing&frs=1

Yes. My apologies. It's Metal Wars. Thank you, Arenafoot. This is the cartridge. :)

• Like 1