IGNORED

Elektronite at Gamescom 2018

Intymike

In less than two weeks the Gamescon opens it's gates at Cologne, Germany.

I'm pleased to announce that again this year Elektronite will have it's booth there.

The Gamecom starts on Tuesday, August the 21st for trade visitors and from the 22nd until Saturday the 25th for the general public.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you there!

More infos to follow.

post-30718-0-39642600-1533755080_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

One week to go!

We will show the release candidate of Miner 2049er.

A brand new version of Defender Of The Crown.

And maybe a surprise.

You can meet at the booth Oscar G. and Arnauld Chevallier.

If you are from Germany or the countries nearby, I highly recommend to pay a visit to the Gamescom and the Retro Area! :)

• Like 2

Hello Emanuele,

It is my understanding that there are only 3 big industry related conventions: for the US the E3, for Japan the Tokyo Game Show and for Europe the Gamescom in Koln. These events are mainly business-related and their main focus is for video game companies to announce their new products to the press and/or to sign distribution deals (hence the focus on each big market: US, Japan and Europe).

These events are normally held for the press and industry (developers, distributors, etc.). The Gamescom is special because after its business day, it allows consumers to visit, hence its popularity. Gamescom is the only of the 3 big industry-events that eventually opens the door to ordinary folk.

There are other events that focus more on playing or celebrating games rather than on the business side. In Belgium we have the Comecon, Made-in-Asia or Facts. I have heard that Lucca Comic in Italy is quite a thing.

Cheers,

Hello Emanuele,

It is my understanding that there are only 3 big industry related conventions: for the US the E3, for Japan the Tokyo Game Show and for Europe the Gamescom in Koln. These events are mainly business-related and their main focus is for video game companies to announce their new products to the press and/or to sign distribution deals (hence the focus on each big market: US, Japan and Europe).

These events are normally held for the press and industry (developers, distributors, etc.). The Gamescom is special because after its business day, it allows consumers to visit, hence its popularity. Gamescom is the only of the 3 big industry-events that eventually opens the door to ordinary folk.

There are other events that focus more on playing or celebrating games rather than on the business side. In Belgium we have the Comecon, Made-in-Asia or Facts. I have heard that Lucca Comic in Italy is quite a thing.

Cheers,

for videogaming in Italy the best show is games week in milan... but retrogaming is available around else like bologna

• Like 1