IGNORED

Atari compatible hardware eclaireXL, in mini form.

santosp

i am also interested

Thank you Nir.

I will sent you pm later.

In the meantime your videos on youtube are great! :)

does it come complete? and ready to use? - am interested

"Complete" as was described on the initial post on this thread. I not include some enclosure for now because of summer holidays here. After the 1st September I will discuss this with a local craft store. In the mean time if someone have CAD experience as to design one, it will be valuable. :idea:

• Like 1

Yes, interested, also.

But an important question for me -- what video standard will this output? "HDMI" -- but what flavor? NTSC, 480i? 720p? Need to know this to find a suitable converter so I can use my S-video (unless you provide a conversion to S-video).

-Larry

Yes, interested, also.

But an important question for me -- what video standard will this output? "HDMI" -- but what flavor? NTSC, 480i? 720p? Need to know this to find a suitable converter so I can use my S-video (unless you provide a conversion to S-video).

-Larry

480p59.97 ntsc

576p50 pal

Note that on a few monitors we have audio issues over hdmi, but you can of course couple it with external speakers if you run into that.

• Like 2

The HDMI connector used also as DVI video output. The VGA connector it will act as VGA 31Khz, Scart / VGA 15Khz and S video with the addition of an additive board, placed in expansion port behind it.

Add-on board available now or at a future date? (I'm guessing later...)

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there are 3D printing design forums full of people who might like designing cases for fun...

Actually someone who bought one of the v2 fix boards was going to trying making one for that, will ask where he got to.

Who designed the sdrive max case? Perhaps I am ask if he/she would be willing to help.

• Like 4

Maybe is time for us to open a public thread as to invite people who have the skills to design such a box?! ;)

I wonder if there are 3D printing design forums full of people who might like designing cases for fun...

Actually someone who bought one of the v2 fix boards was going to trying making one for that, will ask where he got to.

Who designed the sdrive max case? Perhaps I am ask if he/she would be willing to help.

I like this way of thinking, and it certainly makes a lot of sense to tap into people with these kinds of skills. I know a lot of us here on AA tend to be jack of all trades, but why not find someone who specializes in and enjoys 3D modeling and printing to really take it to the next level, as has been suggested. That person might not be an Atari person, nor have a love for vintage computers in general. It doesn't matter when it comes to being the best custom case designer ever. So hopefully someone knows of such a person that would love to create something new just for the fun of it.

• Like 2