IGNORED

Atari compatible hardware eclaireXL, in mini form.

santosp

37*54'3"N 122*3'36"W

During another project, someone's daughter worked at a small town library and was super eager to help. The printer sat unused most of the time. I believe he emailed the STL to her and she printed it and mailed it to him.

I'll make another round of changes to the models this evening. 2mm from the top of the power switch openings on all models, and I'm thinking about adding a second bottom shell for the XE version that has a mirror image of the top vents. The 800 version might get 800-style vents too.

• Like 1

This will probably be the final version: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3562690

Enlarged the power switch opening, XE and 800 cases have vents on top and bottom.

attachicon.gifv112xl.jpg attachicon.gifv112xe.jpg attachicon.gifv112800.jpg

Thank you for your hard work, dedication to perfection and making this available to everybody. Sent you a tip through thingiverse.

• Like 2

Can the Eclaire (or even MIST) use a wireless USB keyboard? I presume not, but still worth asking. since I would not have to use another keyboard (with more wires).

Yes you can, I’ve used my wireless Logitech keyboard with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Can the Eclaire (or even MIST) use a wireless USB keyboard? I presume not, but still worth asking. since I would not have to use another keyboard (with more wires).

-Larry

Should work. Ive tested a wireless joypad but not a wireless keyboard.

Yes it work. I work this with my wireless keyboard of the Logitech from the first day! :) https://www.logitech.com/el-gr/product/wireless-combo-mk220

Wow!! Is the (assembled) mini still available from Panos?

Τhis time I work to set up the pick n place machine, so I have a small batch ready in the summer.

Edited by santosp
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

We plan to do some more devices this summer. So please be patient! :)

Yeah yeah, patience. How long does that take? ;) Kidding... thanks for the update! Let me know if you can put me on a list to hold one for me! My big fear is somehow missing out on at LEAST getting one. (Might want two or three since I have a second house in another state and an uncle I'd love to surprise with one).

Thanks!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...