IGNORED

Early CO10472?

shear_xear

Hi everyone, I got this CO10472 power supply with a boxed Heavy Sixer, and it doesnt look like any of that model I have ever seen. It has what looks like a date 11 77 on the plug. Does anyone know if this came with the console, or if it was from a different Atari product and was mismatched with the system? Thanks!

post-43012-0-66418300-1534452763_thumb.jpeg

post-43012-0-91565900-1534452776_thumb.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I got this CO10472 power supply with a boxed Heavy Sixer, and it doesnt look like any of that model I have ever seen. It has what looks like a date 11 77 on the plug. Does anyone know if this came with the console, or if it was from a different Atari product and was mismatched with the system? Thanks!

I just picked up a boxed H6 with the exact same CO10472. I had assumed that the gray power supply was the original H6 model, but it might be this one.

Well, I have a Heavy Sixer with an “E” in the serial number, which I believe are very early in the production of the VCS, and it came with the grey power supp. I’m guessing this one was used after the grey one and before the more standard model Atari used with most Light Sixers and four switch models.

Well, I have a Heavy Sixer with an “E” in the serial number, which I believe are very early in the production of the VCS, and it came with the grey power supp. I’m guessing this one was used after the grey one and before the more standard model Atari used with most Light Sixers and four switch models.

I believe you're right. I have two chess-piece boxes H6s, and one is an "F" series with the gray PS, and the other is an "H" with this unusual black variant.

• 1 year later...