IGNORED

Side project and probable solution for 5200 controllers

RetroLucky

I've been working with methods of fixing conductivity with membrane pads, which was heavily inspired from 5200 experience and I'm just passing the info here

So far I'm play testing with the first batch for durability but it looks promising

At this point I'm open to suggestions. I can't test on a 5200 unfortunately since I don't own one personally.

• Like 1

Sounds like the conductive paint idea is possibly going to be a better solution than the 5200 controller foil/tape method. But it's hard to say for sure at this point.

So, we could definitely benefit from a how-to video for the 5200 controller. Think you can do that for us?

Sounds like the conductive paint idea is possibly going to be a better solution than the 5200 controller foil/tape method. But it's hard to say for sure at this point.

So, we could definitely benefit from a how-to video for the 5200 controller. Think you can do that for us?

I could do this after a couple conditions are met

1)I would need a 5200 controller

2)I would need to finalize a compound

Currently I'm dealing with the paints in their normal state as an acrylic and I'm almost certain there's going to be some cracking/peeling. Fortunately I should have sufficient knowledge to get around this and whip up something more ideal.