IGNORED

Currently Playing / About to Start.. ?

slab0meat

Rogue Remastered looks great compared to the original. I won't get it because I got the 360 version for $3.00 last year and all but finished it. I had been waiting for a while for a 1080p remaster though. So glad the Xbox One standard version runs in 1080p this time, unlike AC4 on Xbox One (which was a launch title).

Edited by DJ Clae

Boringly, I've stuck to the same two since this thread started.

On a good note, I've finally been able to beat the Dragun in Enter the Gungeon, twice. However, that's not even beating the game, there's more stuff that needs to be done. It's just a point I never thought I'd get to, so I'm happier with it.

It's an older game, but it checks out...

I'm slowly working through the Porsche expansion of Forza Motorsport 6. I've never played any of the Horizon games, but might pick one up eventually. The open world aspect of it alternately interests me and pushes me away. I'd probably like it if I actually got it, though.

• Like 1

I just started The Witness which is a puzzle type game sort of Myst-lite. Was a Games with Gold a while back. If I can get the wife to sit down and play also, we will probably play around with Overcooked which is Games with Gold for this month. She loves time management games so I think she'll enjoy it

• 6 months later...

Update:

Took a small break from Devil May Cry 5, but near the end of first playthrough.

Have been playing Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, not that I needed to replay this game. But I am, and enjoying it.

Just downloaded World War Z, as I was a big Left 4 Dead fan, this should be fun for awhile.

Downloaded that Konami Arcade Collection one as well.

I shouldn't be buying ANYTHING new, as I still have older stuff to play.. but such is life.

Currently working on Mass Effect Andromeda (XB1), Crackdown 3 (XB1) and Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4). Already beat Crackdown, it was a fun enough game if you enjoyed the original. Just trying to clean up some of the achievements. Only played DW8 once a few days ago, it's a typical Koei game. Been mostly focused on Mass Effect which I snagged because it's super cheap. I didn't even realize they had released a new Mass Effect game. I haven't played a ME game since part 2, and I remember thinking it was solid, but that I liked the original better. This new one is really fun to me. I love the sense of exploration. Not sure if it sold well, but I hope it did, it's a good game.

• Like 1

Halo 5/MCC and Forza Horizon 4, which is an excellent racer. I love the weekly/daily challenges, the weather changing system and mastery system for each car. Very cool.

I picked up Road Redemption on sale... great Road Rash type game.. has split screen and online co-op. Very fun.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally got time to get my old PS2 Logitech GT Force Pro set up with DriveHub, so I've been tinkering with Project CARS, Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 3. I'm thinking about getting Project CARS 2 or Dirt Rally 2.0 or NASCAR Heat 3, since I loved Dirt 2 Daytona and the addition of dirt track racing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I picked up a Xbox one X about a month ago. Been playing Doom ever since, this game is so much fun. I put in the classic pose in settings to give it the old skool feel. I've beat it twice on "Hurt me Plenty" going through on U.V. now that's as high difficultyas I'll go. I beat Doom 3 on Nightmare and I won't do another lol. Only time I stumbled was on some of the rune trials some of those were a beast to obtain. I never buy current gen games when they release, always wait to they go down to $20-30. I will be making an exception for Doom Eternal I'll be buying it on release.

• Like 1

My Time At Portia has hooked me the same way Stardew Valley did a few years ago.  Also playing Borderlands 2 co-op.

Just joined Game Pass Ultimate and I'm a litttle overwhelmed with choice.  Metro: Exodus and Shadow of the Tomb Raider are in the queue, though.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Slay The Spire is actually really great. It's a deck-building game at it's heart. The graphics you see on screen, with your character fighting enemies, is just a representation of cards you select to use. There's no real time combat, so the game could essentially be just the cards and be just as fun. 

I have a buddy at work that bought The Outer Worlds, and he is mega-psyched about it. I have to admit, after re-playing Fallout 3 lately, I'm leaning towards buying this one when I get the chance. The problem is Civilization VI comes out in 3 weeks, so I'm struggling on a decision which one to get. Two totally different genres, and money is still tight, so I'm likely to pick only 1 of them. Plus, I still need some AA games.