slab0meat

Currently Playing / About to Start.. ?

Forza Horizon 4 is my kind of go to every once and a while game after putting like 30 hours into it...

Also playing Modern Warfare (the 2019 one) and Gears 5 (waiting on my Brother as we are going thought it together)

I maxed out my Xbox live for 3 years... then I paid the $1 to get game pass ultimate so I could have some games that I never picked up... Nice playing a few odd ball games on the PC too...

Also did some achievement hunting... indy or $20-30 games...short ones... buzzed through 5 of them but, some really good, fun experiences...some games I would over never paid for but, if I knew what they were like, I would of... really great stuff that can be discovered by doing this.

If you want to expand your Xbox live the longest for the cheapest... Try to get 1 month cards from someone ebay... Get a year of 1 month cards...  If you put in a 1 month code, they will offer you another 14 days if you leave auto renew on.  SO for every month, you get almost a month and 1/2...   That is how I maxed out mine for like $75... Just remember to disable it before it ends, or you will pay $60 for a year (or even more for game pass)

Edited by TheCoolDave

The Outer Worlds.

I used to be a huge fan of RPGs during the 8-bit and 16-bit eras but I honestly am not "feeling it" with modern games. I bought Skyrim for the 360 a while back and haven't really played it that much.

This game is okay but I honestly wouldn't rave about it as much as the gaming press seem to be. I just can't put my finger on why modern RPGs just aren't as much fun as the old ones. The Outer Worlds really reminds me more of Mass Effect than Skyrim.

I'm more of a sci-fi guy myself, loved the Mass Effect games. I picked The Outer Worlds up on launch day. It's still sealed, gotta find the time to play it.

Which means putting Halo,Fortnite or RDR2 down for a bit.😁

I beat both older (pixelated) and newer Bloodstained games, then downloaded The Outer Worlds on GamePass.  Only into it a little bit, not sure what I really think of it yet.