Hi there - I'm currently working on a new cartridge for the Vectrex called Player 2 - and this seems like a good place to give some early information about the game.

I'm a few weeks away from finished the code (it's taken months to get to this point!) and I'll soon be making physical carts - once the code has been tested up and down for bugs.

Here is a webpage I've made with more information about the cart. http://www.jubbernaut.com/?page_id=645

Cheers,

Robin.

• Like 4

Looks like an amazing set of games! Sent an ordering request to [email protected]; hopefully that e-mail address will suffice but if not then please let me know the exact address required.

• Like 1

Received my copy today! Many thanks :) very pleased with the overall quality. I'm looking forward to trying the games out this weekend, hopefully the missus will be a willing participant.

• Like 1

This is a fantastic little ditty that all vectrex people should own. Impressive, unique piece of programming chocked full of quick, fun and addictive games and some other really cool 5h!t. Love the personalized rom with name and serial.

good day.

post-64843-0-18628800-1544312327_thumb.jpg