IGNORED

Knight 'n More Poll

youki

Knight'n More poll.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have completed Knight'n more?

• Yes, i have reached the very end of the game
    • No, i have just completed the first part
    • No, i did not even pass the first boss!
    • I own the game , but never played it yet

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If there is enough demand for that, i think , we have still the possibility to do another run.

I cannot imagine there wouldn't be enough interest for another run. The way the ColecoVision community has been growing lately, it would seem that this would be an easy sell especially since it doesn't require the SGM and has no real barrier of entry other than just finding a copy.

I cannot imagine there wouldn't be enough interest for another run. The way the ColecoVision community has been growing lately, it would seem that this would be an easy sell especially since it doesn't require the SGM and has no real barrier of entry other than just finding a copy.

I'm not sure there will be so much demand. We have sold already a lot for this kind of colecovision game . I don't think we could sold quickly 50 more copies for instance.

And, i may be wrong, but i have also the feeling that demand is stronger for SGM Game than a non SGM game.

I'm not sure there will be so much demand. We have sold already a lot for this kind of colecovision game . I don't think we could sold quickly 50 more copies for instance.

And, i may be wrong, but i have also the feeling that demand is stronger for SGM Game than a non SGM game.

Nah, I don't think SGM game are selling more than non-SGM games

It all comes down if the game is great or not, no matter the size of your game

A great game will sell no matter the size of the game.

If I were you, I would just ask Albert (here on AA) or Michael from GoodDealGames if they would be interested in carying your game(s)

I'm sure they would sell as many folks are more than often missing a release

That being said, keep up the great works! :)

If I were you, I would just ask Albert (here on AA) or Michael from GoodDealGames if they would be interested in carying your game(s)

I was going to suggest the same thing. I personally think it has less about availability and more about visibility. There is a certain truth to "out of sight, out of mind." But if your game is featured in a heavily trafficked store like the AtariAge store, I'll bet you'll see a lot more people interested in buying it. You should contact Albert about seeing if you can make that happen.