IGNORED

About This Forum

Albert

This forum is for user-submitted classic gaming news. News posted here may find its way to the front page of the site. When making a post in this forum you can just provide a link to an external site, but it's more helpful if you include a brief summary of the news as well. If I use this as a news posting, I'll generally write up a paragraph or two about the news item, post it to the front page, and then in the AtariAge News Discussion forum.

Classic gaming news can be just about anything -- new game homebrew game announcements and releases, new hardware, announcements for classic gaming events and expos, emulator updates, development tools, interviews with classic gaming alumni, and so forth.

News posted here may be moved to the relevant forum for discussion. When that happens, I'll leave a link in this forum as well, so we have a nice summary of news.

For those who regularly post items in this forum, especially if I use them for the front page, I may randomly gift a forum subscription, AtairAge swag, homebrew games, and other items. :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

..Al

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...