IGNORED

Is this lot worth pursuing

marc.teeters

Those look pretty clean to me for being stored for 20 years. I'd say that is a good price for 2 systems and games, but you will immediately become a tester, trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. It is kinda fun if you are up for that, especially if you don't have either of these systems yet. Seems like a pretty good entry point into the hobby to me, but you aren't going to get rich flipping this.

• Like 1

That's high for untested consoles imo.

Yeah that's true. I guess I think it might be worth the risk as the pictures seem to suggest these things were relatively well taken are of. No mud caked on or anything.

They might bargain with you. You can ask them to list the games and offer $20 per console plus flat amount for each game. Probably would come to something like $70 - $80.

• Like 1

LOL hold on here two untested systems with like 20 untested games. I wouldn't pay more than $30, but that's just me. Plus having to drive an hour I wouldn't even bother. If everything was in full working order it would likely be worth $100 but no way should you pay market value for untested stuff and drive an hour or two for it.

• Like 1