IGNORED

Viewing "Likes" by most recent

wongojack

A frequent sequence for me is to view my profile and see if I've gotten new "likes" by noting if the total has increased. If it has, I click on the "Likes" link on the left side of the profile to go try and see what people liked. The list of likes is sorted chronologically, so sometimes, I get a new like, but I can't figure out which comment was liked because it doesn't appear on the first page, or I just can't remember who liked what.

It would be cool to be able to view that screen sorted by posts liked most recently. So it wouldn't matter when the post was originally added, it would be sorted by most recent "like date."

Any way to do this?

• Like 1

I took a look in the database, and there is a timestamp for when the "Like" was added. However, I will be moving this forum soon to a much newer version. That software allows for multiple "reactions", similar to what Facebook is doing now. I looked at another forum I'm running to see how you can view your "Reputation Activity", and here's how it's presented:

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 12.24.57 AM.png

As you can see, it is sorting in reverse chronological order based on when the reaction was made. However, it also includes reactions that YOU leave for others. It would be nice to have the ability to filter either by reputation given or received, as opposed to mixing them all together. I'll add this as a suggestion to see if they implement it. If not, it's something I can look to do after I've installed the software..

..Al

• Like 2