IGNORED

Selling It All: Rhea, GDemu, SD System 3, Everdrives, SD2SNES, etc.

MotoRacer

Welcome to the "I'm out" sale.

Pictures for any of the items will be provided if asked for (I will be posting some pictures for custom items). All my stuff is in mint shape, unless otherwise noted. If you know me based on previous sale threads, you know what I'm talking about. Just call me Mr. Museum.

• GDemu Dreamcast - White system, white controller, latest GDeum board installed, blue VMU. $375 (getting system and controller for free. 2 64GB SD cards included)
  • Asus ROG GR8 Micro Sized Computer- i7 - 16GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750TI, Asus keyboard and mouse $475
  • GB Everdrive x5 - $65 (genuine Kriikzz)
  • Model 2 Sega Genesis (Mega Drive II shell with red buttons, matching red start button controller). Surface scratches. $35
  • Brand new red and blue joycons that are still in my Switch's box. Bought a pair of yellow controllers to use instead. $65

• Rhea Sega Saturn - Rhea board installed. Action Replay Plus in clear black casing included. Custom Model 1 Black Sega Saturn with blue Open, Power and Eject buttons. Clear black custom Model 2 pad with matching blue triggers and blue start button. Latest Rhea chip. $799 (basically getting the system, action replay and controller for free. Several SD cards included)
  • Super SD System 3 and PC Engine Core - PC Engine Core with matching grey / blue controller. SD System 3 plays both hucard AND disc based games through SD card. $375 SOLD
  • SD 2 SNES - $165 (genuine from Stoneagegamer)
  • Mega Everdrive X5 - $70 (genuine from Stoneagegamer)
  • Everdrive 64 V3 - $165 (genuine from Stoneagegamer)
  • Everdrive N8 NES - $99 (genuine Kriikzz)
  • NES (original toaster model) - Comes with controller and cords. Average condition, with slight discoloration and scratches - $45
  • Consolized Original Gameboy DMG in black DMG GC case. RCA out. NES controller with GB pocket vinyl and GB A/B buttons included to plug into built in NES Controller port. Built in power supply (due to nature of video out board, power must be unplugged or still image remains displayed on tv) - $120
  • Consolized Game Gear - RCA out - Master System Controller out (MS controller included). AC adapter included. NOT IN ENCLOSURE, never got to finish the build. Enclosure is all it needs. $100
  • SNES JR (us model) with ASCII controller, power supply and RCA cords - $75
  • Daiei Hawks N64 (clear orange and clear black) with matching Daiei Hawks controller. Includes genuine expansion pack. One long scratch on right side. $125
  • Professional 16 rca input switcher (metal) $25
Edited by MotoRacer
  • Like 2

I have to admit I'm interested in that N64 everdrive as that's the latest version if I remember right. Can I see what you have there exactly as that price seems a bit too good to be true.

But even more so what's the deal with this consolized Gameboy?!

I have one but that is a decent deal on the SD2SNES too, recently got it too and I regret having not got it earlier ago but it really had no utility until they added the SA1 and FX stuff other than its speed and convenience. You may want to point out it runs that stuff now, betas can be had for SA1 and FX is included in the 1.8.0 firmware now.

Edited by Tanooki

I have to admit I'm interested in that N64 everdrive as that's the latest version if I remember right. Can I see what you have there exactly as that price seems a bit too good to be true.

But even more so what's the deal with this consolized Gameboy?!

I have one but that is a decent deal on the SD2SNES too, recently got it too and I regret having not got it earlier ago but it really had no utility until they added the SA1 and FX stuff other than its speed and convenience. You may want to point out it runs that stuff now, betas can be had for SA1 and FX is included in the 1.8.0 firmware now.

https://www.amazon.com/EverDrive-64-v3-0-Nintendo/dp/B07CT397W7/ref=sr_1_1?m=ABEUXBN87RIBY&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1535335604&sr=1-1

PM'd about everdrive n64 v3 again. ;) Wait wasn't it listed at $75 originally?

Just replied. Sorry about the miss understanding in the PM. I'll forward you my paypal address. Forward me your name and address so I can send out the cartridge. Thank you!

EDIT: Still available.

Edited by MotoRacer