IGNORED

Extra Terrestrials SOLD! $16,500 USD

beardman32

Birthday Mania changed hands?

As far as I know, absolutely not. And it certainly didnt happen publicly. (like on eBay for example)

Again, there is only one known & confirmed cartridge. And not only has it never been offered for sale, but its in the hands of a recluse super collector whom I seriously doubt would have ever parted with it in that way.

Fake news.

• Like 3

Oh, man... US$16,500 is like CAD$21,500. For that money, you could totally buy not one, but two base model Nissan Micras (hope you know how to drive a manual!) and still have a Canadian grand-and-a-half left over for... Insurance, I guess. That's some Big Money Hustla shit right there.

And yeah, flashing the cash? Total douche behaviour, as was revealing the offers.

• Like 7

Glad the game is in the hands of someone who can appreciate it. As far as the cash goes, I'm guessing not many folks here really cared that much to know how much it sold for let alone the offers made. It seems like being able to claim one of the top sales in the hobby was more important than the game itself. You can go back to your Nintendo world now. Thanks for playing.

• Like 1

Well to play devil's advocate, I am glad he told us how much he sold it for. For those of us interested in the monetary value of rare games, which I am one, it is neat to know what it took for the cartridge to change hands. I got a good laugh out of the cash picture and the replies, so this thread delivers.

Edited by jeremiahjt
  • Like 4