IGNORED

XT/AT Keyboard To USB Converter

sudoboy

I'm selling XT/AT To USB Converter for old keyboards. It's programmed with Soarer's Converter firmware.

Features are:

- NKRO support

- AT protocol support

- XT protocol support

- more info on soarer's at https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=17458.0

You can buy using this link:

http://www.tinkerboy.xyz/product/tinkerboy-xt-at-usb-converter-with-soarers-converter-firmware/

post-65564-0-83332700-1535706994_thumb.jpgpost-65564-0-92364700-1535707559_thumb.jpgpost-65564-0-78880800-1535707594_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hey that's brilliant, wish I had a keyboard or mouse that could use it.

Sorry to ask in a sales thread, but are ones made for old gamepad/joystick type things for USB?

I'm sorry can you say that again I'm not sure I understand your question. Sorry English is not my native language.

• 1 year later...

interesting question that would change the history of the world, do you have a USB or ps/2 mouse - keyboard converter that goes to ADB, you could print money with that 

I have made a few but talking to ADB devices is much simpler than talking to ADB host's ... crack that nut 100% and its free money

Edited by Osgeld

5 hours ago, Osgeld said:

interesting question that would change the history of the world, do you have a USB or ps/2 mouse - keyboard converter that goes to ADB, you could print money with that 

I have made a few but talking to ADB devices is much simpler than talking to ADB host's ... crack that nut 100% and its free money

Yeah I plan on doing a converter like that when Im done with my USB/PS2 to Macintosh mouse/keyboard converter. I'm actually almost done. :)