IGNORED

New Jaguar Demo

CyranoJ

BTW. on my LCD TV your Demo isn't centred vertically. The top border is a huge and there is no bottom border.

I've just checked some original games like Tempes/Worms/Iros Soldier2 and they are properly centred.

Centered on mine. Centered in VJ. Sorry, can't help ;) Do do do do do do.

(But probably what you get for 3 hours work, ha ha do do do do do do)

My son enjoyed that. He loves Baby Shark and also thought I was going to play a game (I give him an unplugged controller everytime I sit to play anything so he can pretend).

I definitely was not expecting this exactly, kind of like the blackout2.rom I found and tried last night that wasn't actually BlackOut! game but actually a dancing Spiderman character with the Spiderman theme song (which he also absolutely loved since he likes Spiderman)

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Like 1

Are you going to make a case/cover for this one Felyx?

You're right I haven't done any for ages now...but unfortunately a cover is useless as this rom can't be burned on CD...

I loved the time many home-brews were somehow DIY for the covers and CD deco but it seems this time is now over :(

You're right I haven't done any for ages now...but unfortunately a cover is useless as this rom can't be burned on CD...

I loved the time many home-brews were somehow DIY for the covers and CD deco but it seems this time is now over :(

All good! I recently had over 50 of them printed up for a nice CD display and many of them were likely done by you. very excellent work! There was someone who did some on a website link that weren't working (I think the links were old) and it might have been some that you did. I remember Do + The Same and Ocean Depths I just couldn't get to load up.

• Like 1