IGNORED

[Done] Tyre Trax

Muddyfunster

On 3/1/2020 at 6:59 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Hi Muddyfunster...any updates on the Tyre Trax patches?

Hi ramirez, 

I'm hoping to have the patches ready soon, along with those for Dare Devil (easy for me to get them done at the same batch with the embroiderers).

I'll update when they are ready.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be featuring Tyre Trax (PATCH CHALLENGE!) LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:
- Text Adventure (2020) by @satyrsfaction
- Fish Fight (2020 WIP) by Edward Smith aka @easmith
- Stake Toss Remake (2020 WIP) by @Sknarp
- Tyre Trax (2019 Patch Challenge) by Lewis Hill aka @Muddyfunster

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 11:46 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I did, I got all four golds, woohoo!!! And @Muddyfunster, the developer of Tyre Trax was there watching live as well! ?

- James

Congrats James & Tanya.  I have to say IMO getting golds on Tyre Trax with a D-Pad is quite challenging.  Hats off.

I agree with Tanya, that having James talking during game play is distracting and would drive me nuts. :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, leothelowe said:

Congrats James & Tanya.  I have to say IMO getting golds on Tyre Trax with a D-Pad is quite challenging.  Hats off.

Thanks!! I didn't find it too bad, I've been playing with the d-pad lately for the 2600 so I'm used to it by now. I definitely think that an arcade style joystick is better suited though for precise movement like in this game.

5 hours ago, leothelowe said:

I agree with Tanya, that having James talking during game play is distracting and would drive me nuts. :) 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  ;-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:
7 hours ago, leothelowe said:

Thanks!! I didn't find it too bad, I've been playing with the d-pad lately for the 2600 so I'm used to it by now. I definitely think that an arcade style joystick is better suited though for precise movement like in this game.

I also agree...getting the gold was hard enough with a joystick.  James, your patch should include a gold star for gold cup achievement with d-pad controller.?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, Muddyfunster said:

Hot Damn, that's impressive @sramirez2008 glad you had fun with it. Working on getting some patches done for Tyre Trax (and Dare Devil) (and thanks for buying Tyre Trax!).

Any updates on the patches?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Any updates on the patches?

Hoping to have them ordered in the next couple of weeks.

The supplier I had originally hoped to use (and was able to provide a small run of around 50 patches) isn't trading anymore. So I'm currently looking at a couple of new suppliers and will be bundling in the Dare Devil patches as that will be hitting the store soon as well. Rest assured it's going to happen !

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

Hoping to have them ordered in the next couple of weeks.

The supplier I had originally hoped to use (and was able to provide a small run of around 50 patches) isn't trading anymore. So I'm currently looking at a couple of new suppliers and will be bundling in the Dare Devil patches as that will be hitting the store soon as well. Rest assured it's going to happen !

Great to hear. Can’t wait to see them both, along with the release of Dare Devil. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...