IGNORED

Fujiama 2019 (one week of Atari 8 bit fun)

Mathy

Hello guys

We finally managed to take a group picture.  When I get home, I'll add the picture to my meetings page (my ISP sent me a message that they changed the way we need to log in.) and add names.

134403851_GruppenfotoAtariAgeFujiama2019.thumb.JPG.d7306c12388e3f04eefef36b44286c38.JPG

Unfortunately, we didn't take another picture earlier so some people that have already left aren't in the picture.

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 8

Fujiama 2019 WUDSN Assembler Workshop

JAC, 8 Bit Junkie and me did a workshop for developing in assembler at the Fuji 2019. Two hours of presentation in morning and free practice time in the evening.

Mo: Installation on all computers and first introduction

Tu: Presentation of a simple game base with initialisation, Player Missile graphics, VBI, DLI and basic Main loop separated to different files

We: Altirra debugging in several ways. Looking into the Atari deluxe. Simple game base further enhanced to a simple game: Tutoris. Include of RMT music.

Thu: Macros, Procedures and Segments. The game with much shorter code and without .org. Lots of mva, mwa, adb, adw segments for cade and data, screen, fonts etc.

Fr: WUDSN die with several functions and features

And as a special: Alx did a conversion of the game Tutoris for the c64. Files are also included in the archive.Here are the sources and the executables

(rename the files)

Fuji2019.zip.txtTutoris.png.db3fcfb646b04ec6f41f8cebe880de11.png953736316_Tutorisdeath.png.470547c12d83ac84c4ca15d1f4baaf95.png

Edited by 1NG
  • Like 7

What a wonderfull week it has been, as the sole Belgium guy at the event, I did feel right at home.

A big thank you to everybody involved and all the wonderfull people I've met.

@manterola it was a huge pleasure to meet you and seeing you hack around with all this new promising hardware has been an inspiration.

Hasta la proxima !

Security check in Leipzig went smoother than I expected, did have to take the Funai out of hand luggage again and although this time the security recognized my Atari ("I had one of those when I was younger" :) ) both the Funai and Atari were tested for explosives and allowed on the flight.

So now I'm stuck in the Airport 1 hour before check-in , luckily Thinkpad and iPhone HotSpot will make my time here pass more quickly

• Like 9