IGNORED

SillyVenture 2k18

guSTaw

Hello!

Here it works, but I'm using Skunkboard Rev2

Thanks for your feedback, it encouraged me to run another test, by removing the CD-Player.

Without CD-Player the SCINV.ROM worked, then with CD-Player attached again it did not work (as before).

Kind regards

Matthias

PS: All tests were done using a K14-PAL-Jaguar but withboth 50Hz and 60Hz.

• 2 months later...

Even though I'm able to search demozoo.org for those, the lack of context (and relationship to the Jag or not) doesn't help. The JagNES invitro comes up with a video, but not sure if it's Jag or NES, or both, or...? The others don't come up with anything yet.

we need a little time for finish our JagNES Fest level 3 invitro ! This is on Jaguar platform only ! that is, the only right one! ;D

I send party version ROM to eJagFEST party in Germany ! you could see her there, but final version will be soon

and another invitation for JNF level 3 is MotionRide video - ranked 1st place on Wild compo!!!! be patience pls :)

and 2 games - I am contacting the author if I can make it public, party version there was a problem with the noise. but the games are really great!!!

Edited by piter

If you have found a bug or weirdness in that please let me know, I may be able to help, not fully setup to patch stuff fully at the moment, but it is still being worked on and any bugs found I would like to squish :)

(working on a couple when I get a moment as it is)

I was a bug in my code, not into u235se. Typical bug when you change some data size, from long to word, and you still do a move.l...

• Like 3