IGNORED

Looking for the name of a game...

Inky

I was playing a game on my Uno cart the other day, and of course I forgot the name of it, and now I can't find it.

It's a single screen platformer, and your character looks like a walking Joe from Family Guy

IIRC, the name of the game has the character's name in the title, and the title is two words. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

I was playing a game on my Uno cart the other day, and of course I forgot the name of it, and now I can't find it.

It's a single screen platformer, and your character looks like a walking Joe from Family Guy

IIRC, the name of the game has the character's name in the title, and the title is two words. Any thoughts?

Bruce Lee?

What is the point if the game ? Are there some enemies ? Give more information :)

OK. I found it. Pondering About Max's Duh.

I was going to suggest that the other day; but when I saw you said the title was two words, I figured you must be thinking of something else.

It does sort of look like Joe.

I can't figure this out. This is a goofy game.

No matter what I do, I keep getting killed... Oh well, a little more AtariBlast for me, then the Board goes back up.

Its a funny game BUT there's a manual posted on here somewhere (would imagine its in its thread it had), name search may help..

Was hidden well, saved the search...

Manual and hints...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247780-for-those-with-cash-pam-on-ebayde/?do=findComment&comment=3414033

Edited by Mclaneinc