IGNORED

WTB Lucienne's Quest CIB Longbox

Montrealer

• 2 weeks later...

Not too easy to track down these days.... it's a decent enough RPG, have a copy myself, but not longbox. Not worth the money IMO.

I got one from a french seller. 266EUR shipped, slightly more than $400CAD. Not bad considering the spikes in price that have been happening recently. No expensive videogame is worth its price in terms of gameplay, let's get real.

Isn't that the truth. I think I paid $93 for a CD case copy of Lucienne's quest, and made a nice DVD case for it, so it looks pretty good in my collections of similar cases. I played about 25% of it, and thought it was good enough to give a full play-through at some point when I have time

$400 CAD damn! You probably could have scored a CIB Sanyo 3DO console for that ;) I guess I'm not an RPG fan really, the most i've ever paid for a game was $70 I think it was and that was for an Atari Jaguar game.

Yeah but where you're at it's more like $300 USD. I like RPGs, they used to be my go-to style, but it's more about getting that hot 3DO game on my shelf. Prices ARE rising, so there was no sense in waiting. There's one on eBay as of writing that is sure to sell for about 1,5x that.

• 3 months later...

I got one from a french seller. 266EUR shipped, slightly more than $400CAD. Not bad considering the spikes in price that have been happening recently. No expensive videogame is worth its price in terms of gameplay, let's get real.

Jeez, you aren't kidding. 15 years ago 3DO stuff was super cheap, as in you could score FZ-1's for $30 on ebay all day long. Now everything retro has a huge price tag... It is the primary reason why I traded and sold almost my entire NES+SNES+Genesis cartridge collection. 3DO is starting to become too expensive too... :(