IGNORED

Myster jag CD Eprom popped up.

firestorm18

I have a 4 eprom Jaguar cart. It has a selector switch and 8 games on it. I'm not sure if it is the same brand of cart as the one in that add but the soldering jobs are a hell of a lot better.

No not the same at all. The multicart is assembled by someone who actually knows what they are doing (retrokidz) and isn't using an acetylene torch and a mallet for soldering.

• Like 5

No not the same at all. The multicart is assembled by someone who actually knows what they are doing (retrokidz) and isn't using an acetylene torch and a mallet for soldering.

After relooking at the board it is different. I have NO experience soldering at all and wish I knew how to do cool stuff like this. My son has a few toys that are broken because he banged them and the wires snapped loose from the boards. I have no clue how to solder and reattach them, I need to learn! I'd rather learn tho on a cheap toy than a Jaguar cart tho.

I have no clue how to solder and reattach them, I need to learn! I'd rather learn tho on a cheap toy than a Jaguar cart tho.

There's a lot of good videos out there to start learning with. Pick yourself up a decent iron, find some old junk boards/cards with through hole components and get learning :)

• Like 2

There's a lot of good videos out there to start learning with. Pick yourself up a decent iron, find some old junk boards/cards with through hole components and get learning :)

Make sure you and surrounding over-lookers wear safety glasses and don't make any quick movements. My buddy was helping solder a Jag board and jerked back quickly. Hot solder landed in his tear duct and we spent the rest of the evening at the hospital but his eye lives! I just don't think he can cry anymore... lol