IGNORED

PlayStation Classic (mini) is coming...............

here's my total BS list: ;)

ff7
jumping flash
ridge racer 4
tekken 3
wild arms
battle arena toshinden
rayman
twisted metal
Tobal No. 1
Crash Bandicoot
final fantasy tactics
tomb raider
mdk
castlevania: sotn
einhander
spyro the dragon
skullmonkeys
tenchu: stealth Assassins
blasto
ehrgeiz

For that last choice, I just have to say...

GOD BLESS THE RING

And srsly, that's a damned fine list and full of reasonably good guesses. Blasto is one I'd forgotten about. RIP Phil Hartman.

• Like 3

If we're going to have sleeper Squaresoft hit fighters, give me Bushido Blade instead of Ergheiz, please. Though Tekken 3 is plenty of good game, that still holds up well. Way better than Toshinden, which is unlikely to resurface.

I'm most interested in seeing if the Mini brings back anything that wasn't already sold as a PSOne Classic on PSN for PS3/PSP/Vita. It's a shame those aren't playable on PS4.

• Like 1

If we're going to have sleeper Squaresoft hit fighters, give me Bushido Blade instead of Ergheiz, please. Though Tekken 3 is plenty of good game, that still holds up well. Way better than Toshinden, which is unlikely to resurface.

I'm most interested in seeing if the Mini brings back anything that wasn't already sold as a PSOne Classic on PSN for PS3/PSP/Vita. It's a shame those aren't playable on PS4.

PSOne Classics and PS2 Classics are like 90% of the reason my PS3 is still hooked up. Disgaea, La Pucelle, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter Alpha, etc., etc.

• Like 3

No you're just oblivious to how much people here don't like you and yet you keep making one account after another to borderline troll people with your tiring infinite self felt wisdom.

Thats an odd cop-out for a small mistake misreading a thrill kill joke. Let's move on, unless you think lashing out is a valid strategy. Edited by Bubsy3000

Wikipedia? By all means, all sorts of interesting stuff can be found there:

Talk:Gex (video game)
if we don't know when these sales numbers apply we don't have any historical context on the sales numbers. not only that, but since it's used to also dispute the 1 million sold Gex number, which comes from a claim that it sold that before it was released on other console, we NEED a date. Spike Danton (talk)

Hmmm, Spike Danton. Gex. Can't quite place it, but...

• Like 1

I find it kinda hilarious they have an actual PS One slim also listed under there for like $45. I know that unit had some (very minor) compatibility issues with a small handful of games, too, but it's still actual original hardware. Bound to be a pretty good deal if one doesn't mind getting and using discs.

I completely forgot about Ape Escape, that would have been perfect. Man, now I REALLY wish they made the controllers Dualshock. I wonder how much more it would have cost if they did that, or at least made it compatible with PS3 and PS4 controllers. I get that they're doing the first hardware iteration for not only the system, but the controllers too, however they're limiting the potential already.