IGNORED

will there be more Atarivox + ?

Swami

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I plan on making a large batch in November after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

Hi Albert, I was watching a Youtube video in which it was said that Atarivox+ has trouble with the new Wizard or Wor. I think I bought mine about 2 years ago. Does that mean my unit may have trouble with the new game? Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I plan on making a large batch in November after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

I wonder if it could be made to work with the 5200's Expansion Port with an appropriate adapter cable. I know the 5200's Expansion Port - like the later 7800 Expansion Port - has very low bandwidth capacity, but so do the joystick ports. Hmmm... Seems very appropriate since that Port was going to have a musical keyboard made for it back-in-the-day...

Edited by Lynxpro

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but as you stated earlier there were plans to make a large batch of AtariVox's after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. The expo finished several weeks ago, we're in the middle of November and we haven't heard any news in awhile. I just checked the the store, and as of a few minutes prior to this post they are still out of stock. Could you please tell us when the large batch is planned to be available?

Regards,

Heroes & Shadows

https://heroesandshadowsgame.neocities.org

Patience.

Atari Age is not a Fortune 500 company with thousands of employees. Last time I checked it was pretty much a one-person company. :)

I am also guessing that Al has hundreds of orders for the new games that were released at PRGE. I know I am one of them waiting for 3 new games to show up in my mailbox.

• Like 1

Patience.

Atari Age is not a Fortune 500 company with thousands of employees. Last time I checked it was pretty much a one-person company. :)

I am also guessing that Al has hundreds of orders for the new games that were released at PRGE. I know I am one of them waiting for 3 new games to show up in my mailbox.

And unlike Best Electronics, Albert has never claimed it wasn't anything more than a[n awesome] one-man operation. :)

• Like 1

I am not going to produce more AtariVox+ units until the problem where some games cause it to reset is solved.

..Al

Thanks for the update. What causes what to reset, the game, AtariVox+ or AtariVox+ SRAM?

Regards,

Heroes & Shadows

https://heroesandshadowsgame.neocities.org

Edited by Heroes & Shadows

Hi Albert, I was watching a Youtube video in which it was said that Atarivox+ has trouble with the new Wizard or Wor. I think I bought mine about 2 years ago. Does that mean my unit may have trouble with the new game? Thanks.

Yes, the new AtariVox+ (got mine a few weeks ago) is glitching with the new Wizard of Wor from Champ. Although, I am using Stella and not an actual Atari 2600... don't know if that makes a difference.