IGNORED

New Donkey Kong PK batch

tep392

3 hours ago, Dr_Tung said:

So two carts total? 1 pokey/Ball blazer and 2nd just for shell? I want to get one. Tell me how to order please? And do you accept PayPal

I edited my post to hopefully make it more clear. I'll PM you.

Option 1) donor Ballblazer cart

OR 

Option 2) POKEY chip + 7800 donor cart, needed for shell. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, tep392 said:

I fixed that right away. I dont think many shipped with the glitch. I suppose that makes yours rare. ;)

Cool I always buy the games the second they come out. The chances of it happening are rare too..

Player one gets to level 3 and dies. Player 2 dies on pie factory. Player 2 stuck  on pie factory forever. 

It plays fine and is a great game. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 1:02 AM, tep392 said:

The price is still $52 since buyers need to send me the chip and cart shell. Last I looked the pokeyone’s were $40

Hm, - thinking ahead a bit; would it be a possibility to have you get the cart and pokeyone directly, and say add 5-10$ to the price?

I live in Europe, and it would be quite a lot of back-and-forth to buy cart and pokeyone, then ship overseas then perhaps have you send the finished product back again one more time to Europe...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Giles N said:

Hm, - thinking ahead a bit; would it be a possibility to have you get the cart and pokeyone directly, and say add 5-10$ to the price?

I live in Europe, and it would be quite a lot of back-and-forth to buy cart and pokeyone, then ship overseas then perhaps have you send the finished product back again one more time to Europe...

That would be a lot of postage.  I'll look into it and PM you with the cost if I order the PokeyOne.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Now that I have an XM with HSC, I wanted to post a video of the easter egg in Donkey Kong XM/PK.  It credits on the high score screen given for the people who helped on this project.  I'm not saying how to trigger it, but there is a clue in the video.  I also need to credit CPUWIZ for his POKEY cart that allows the PK version to exist.  This egg was programmed when the XM version was created and I had no idea I would be making a PK version, or I would have added CPUWIZ to the credits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMwYbsP_Rw

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 12/1/2019 at 5:24 AM, tep392 said:

That would be a lot of postage.  I'll look into it and PM you with the cost if I order the PokeyOne.

... Mario is on the loose again ... in Europe... 

... should (  have  ) made both N. and A. proud... but ..; just down that monkey and have fun!!

?

New level is awesome!

Edited by Giles N
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 9:42 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Do yourselves a favor my friends and sacrifice a POKEY. The gameplay is amazing and the POKEY really makes it sound like you've brought the arcade version home.

I can't recommend this game enough. :thumbsup:

post-21941-0-53899400-1537670532.jpg

Sweet, Might be my next purchase then! Thanks for the review!

On 11/14/2019 at 12:00 PM, tep392 said:

I built one with PokeyOne and it worked fine. That is definitely an option. 

^^this

Ripping out the guts of Ballblazer, or even Commando (the name has more in common with underwear than a video game anyway), is like selling mommy's spare liver -- too ghastly to contemplate.  PokeyONE sounds virtually the same (pun partly intended) and keeps resale value higher.

Edited by CommodoreDecker
  • Like 1