IGNORED

ST/Amiga Mouse adapter for Jaguar Gridrunner & Defender of the Crown

MacRorie

Folks,

I made a little ST/Amiga Mouse/Trackball adapter for the Jaguar. You can easily build one yourself as the connections are out there, but if you do not want to do that, I have some extras.

It simply plugs into the Jaguar and then you plug the ST/Amiga mouse or Trackball into it. I have tested it with my multiple Atari ST mice as well as the "Best Trackball" that Best Electronics sells and it works great.

I sell them bare, but I include a 3D printed case "bottom" to them. There is no lid because there is not enough clearance for a proper lid. I will keep working on it, but it really needs to be very thin and it leads to the lid not being very study. You do not really need a case, but it's there is you want it.

I have a page on my website (https://www.thebrewingacademy.com/) for them. They are $20 shipped to the US and $25 shipped anywhere else. If you want multiples, add $15 for each additional. Payment information either via PM or via the website.

These work with Gridrunner (the secret game hidden in Jeff Minter Classics cartridge) and should work with Defender of the Crown (According to Cyrano Jones, and he would be the authority there!).

Again, nothing special, but I had some made for myself and thought others might want them.

post-16779-0-02751000-1537739579_thumb.jpg

post-16779-0-97642300-1537739593_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Got my adapter yesterday. Extremely fast shipping(again) and adapter looks really nice!

Great Job MacRorie, Thank you very much!!!!

CJ, any chance on Arkanoid: Revenge of DoH getting a release?

Glad you liked it. I will keep working on the case. I am also working on allowing people to use PS/2 mice (and USB ones that are PS/2 compatible), it is a bit more involved than connecting pins, so I need more time to lay out the PCB.

• Like 1

Glad you liked it. I will keep working on the case. I am also working on allowing people to use PS/2 mice (and USB ones that are PS/2 compatible), it is a bit more involved than connecting pins, so I need more time to lay out the PCB.

I am down for a USB or PS/2 adapter! Very cool!

Mine arrived today!

Thanks for the quick shipping :)

I heat shrink'd it. (heat shrunk it?..)

post-7648-0-40217700-1538817565_thumb.jpgpost-7648-0-50157900-1538817608_thumb.jpgpost-7648-0-10050800-1538817652_thumb.jpg

Since I only need it to fit in the middle of an extension lead, I didn't bother trimming it back.

post-7648-0-27214100-1538817695_thumb.jpg

It does fit straight into the console and works, but doesn't go all the way in, so if I intended to use it like this, I would trim the shrink back.

post-7648-0-50441200-1538817860_thumb.jpg

Great little product! Thanks again :)

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

MacRorie

The PayPal page isnt loading for me for whatever reason. Are you able to send an invoice? After 1 shipped to U.K.

Lee

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Its loaded for me today so ordered one. Thanks.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk