IGNORED

Mad Bomber & MoonSweeper Releases!

retroillucid

There's still a few copies left for sale

You have to login to see all of our games ;)

Really? Seems like an odd business model. Will you ever sell out doing it that way? Is a "Discontinued" game the same as sold out?

Maybe consider putting a note on the website, something like "Register now to see even more games and receive our newsletter."

Really? Seems like an odd business model. Will you ever sell out doing it that way? Is a "Discontinued" game the same as sold out?

Maybe consider putting a note on the website, something like "Register now to see even more games and receive our newsletter."

Well, that works for us

We're only doing this once we only have a few copies left

I am also curious to know the difference between "discontinued" and "sold out"?

Sold out = we might produce another batch in the near future

Discontinued = We're not going to produce any more copies of that game

So "discontinued" means you won't make any more physical copies, so the rom should be available, but "sold out" means that the rom will not be available because you may make more physical copies.

Is that correct?

So "discontinued" means you won't make any more physical copies, so the rom should be available, but "sold out" means that the rom will not be available because you may make more physical copies.

Is that correct?

Yes, correct

Altough, we do have a few discontinued games we need to release the rom file

Should be soon enough ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That was a very old version of Mad Bomber. The typo already got fixed in the RC version. Here's a new gif of the game.

post-24767-0-07964400-1539815956.gif

I removed the multiplexing bombs since it was distracting. Also changed the colors because the colors on the real Intellivision is different what it look like in jzintv.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Just got these two in the mail today. Won't get to play them until later this month but I can say they both look amazing. The box for Moonsweeper is an excellent rendering of IMAGIC's original look. It's not foil but very glossy and the design layout is spot on. Really nice looking work from CollectorVision!

NewCV.jpg

• Like 6

Just got these two in the mail today. Won't get to play them until later this month but I can say they both look amazing. The box for Moonsweeper is an excellent rendering of IMAGIC's original look. It's not foil but very glossy and the design layout is spot on. Really nice looking work from CollectorVision!

NewCV.jpg

Those both look great!

I am very glad to see those are on the way,Looking forward to playing them both.

Moonsweeper is one of those I would love to buy two of though I am happy to be able to get one at all. Fun Stuff!!!

Edited by wolfy62