IGNORED

2018 - 2019 7800 HSC Season Round 1: CENTIPEDE

NIKON

Centipede (Expert): 30,197

post-34560-0-07650900-1539656162.png

since my last post, I've been playing only on Expert.

Another point for clarification -- if I challenge and lose, it doesn't subtract from my points, right? So I have essentially nothing to lose by wagering a challenge?

Another point for clarification -- if I challenge and lose, it doesn't subtract from my points, right? So I have essentially nothing to lose by wagering a challenge?

For clarification to all...

The Round Scores and Bonus scores are SEPARATE from challenge scores...everyone who participates in the current round of ANY game this season gets 5 points in which to wager any other player who posts a score for the current round.

Scenario:

SBAZ wins the round in regular score he then gets 25 points for first place.

SBAZ also gets top score on the bonus .. he then gets 11 points for that

SBAZ challenged Bydo Empire for 3 points...Bydo Empire accepts and wins 6 points from the challenge

SBAZ stills gets the 36 points from the round but Bydo Empire gets the 6 challenge points added to his total Current Standings score.

Then SBAZ challenges NIKON for his remaining 2 points...SBAZ wins and gets 4 more points added to his total Current Standings score

The Player Challenge is just another way to get points and boost your Current Standings score

I realize that not all of us have superior 7800 skills and this is a way to offset that and make the season a little more entertaining.

Hope this clears things up =)

NIKON

Edited by NIKON