IGNORED

Help wanted: In search of Mike Stulir's Back in Time webcast episodes

Hi! I'm in need of some help. Back in 1999/2000, Mike Stulir created Back in Time, which what I believe was one of the first classic gaming webcasts / podcasts ever made. A few years ago, I stumbled upon a cache of episodes on a random CD-R I bought at a local flea market (the set also had a bunch of romdumps and Atari stuff) but I didn't know what it was at the time, I just made a copy (because it was a really old CD-R, I backed them up immediately.) I recently stumbled upon those discs again, so I asked the folks at MAMEWorld if they had heard about this podcast, and they pointed me to the site's old address, which I visited via the Internet Archive. Since there's a huge podcast preservation effort going on over there, I figured I'd use the information from that site backup, and the files I had, to preserve them online.

Unfortunately, the CD is missing a few of the episodes, and the Internet Archive didn't save all the files, so I'm hoping people here have copies of the following episodes:

• Episode 5 - file name would be bit051199.rm or 051199.rm (Posted on May 11th, 1999)
  • Sid Meier @ PhillyClassic 4 - file name would be bit-sm.mp3 (Posted on August 24, 2004)
  • 5th Annual Funspot Tournament- file name would be bit -- FS2003.mp3 (Posted on August 24, 2004)
  • Howard Scott Warshaw @ PhillyClassic 5- file name would be bit-hsw.mp3 (Posted on August 24, 2004)

You can see all the webcast episodes I've preserved here. (The site should have MP3 versions of the files in the near future.)

Since this is an Atari centric site and the guy's earlier efforts were for Atari related games, I hope there's people here who still have the files available somewhere. Hope you can help out!

Edited by Kitsune Sniper

• 3 weeks later...