IGNORED

Milton Bradley Microvision!

Mockduck

Nice $5 find from the flea market today! I haven't been able to hook up two 9 volts to it yet as I don't have any at the moment to see if it works, or if there's been screen rot, but heck at that price I can prob double my money just selling the loose games on eBay or here if it doesn't.

This summer has been all about the 70's and 80's portables for me, as I've also picked up a couple of Split Seconds, a Super Simon, and a Mini-Vid. It's been fun!

post-6867-0-48904500-1538337997_thumb.jpg

post-6867-0-72749200-1538338019_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I picked up two 9v yesterday and this does indeed only require 1. There's a place for a 2nd, but no actual metal connectors. :)

There might be a bit of screen rot in that the screen does look darker in the center, but nonetheless the image is clear and visible. Both games worked fine! So far so good.

I picked up two 9v yesterday and this does indeed only require 1. There's a place for a 2nd, but no actual metal connectors. :)

There might be a bit of screen rot in that the screen does look darker in the center, but nonetheless the image is clear and visible. Both games worked fine! So far so good.

How are the papers? Are they in good condition or torn/bend?

The manuals are in fair shape, each had been folded in half years ago and carry the results of that. The button overlays have indentations from frequent use, but are not broken. The stickers on the games are excellent.

Looks like you got an in-tact complete Microsvision then! Look like someone didn't realize what they had, especially in the condition it's in. Edited by Bubsy3000

Cool. Usually screen for is visible when the unit is off. Not to say it works, but without visible blotches on the screen it's likely fine.

Wish I could find one, I'm not buying unknown condition online for any real amount of money, but I'd definitely buy irl if I found one for that price range.

Cool. Usually screen for is visible when the unit is off. Not to say it works, but without visible blotches on the screen it's likely fine.

Wish I could find one, I'm not buying unknown condition online for any real amount of money, but I'd definitely buy irl if I found one for that price range.

Check out Goodwill or random Thrift stores most people don't know what they have found a Saturn a like 20 games for $30 at one.