IGNORED

Win a Shaken, not stirred cart

karri

Hmm, the Sandra's I know are timid and not too deadly... as far as I know... I'll be more careful around them...

I'm looking forward to it at least, also to play this on stream using the poker chips as intended instead of my half-arsed paper-method (with the camera showing this part on the table as well). I'd still want to check if I can lower my time :D

• Like 1

The "Shaken, not stirred" was shipped to the winners yesterday.

post-2099-0-29207200-1541651965.jpg

At eJagfest the winner got his card at the end of day 2.

post-2099-0-16550200-1541652024.jpg

The shop is also open in case you want to play it on a Lynx without an SD cart. https://whitelynx.fi/shop

When I run out of mailing boxes I will close the shop while waiting for a new set. I am not so fond of having a long order list. The shop is open when I have carts to ship right away.

• Like 4

Guess what. The boxes arrived. They are beautiful. Perhaps I keep them all for myself.

attachicon.gifIMG_20181023_180843.jpg

I got my copy of the game yesterday, thanks man! I must say the box looks and feels fantastic, it looks even better irl than in the pictures. As someone said earlier, the whole thing is very creative and fun with the poker chips and all. :)

There should be enough. Besides, this is a 10 minute game - not Wyvern Tales or Zaku. (But I must admit that the poker chips are a nice addition to the game. While testing the carts I sometimes complete a Shaken, not stirred run.)

Tomorrow I should be able to test and gather some 10 copies more. But on the week-end I was invited to a sleep-over party with the theater crew from our last play and on Sunday there is Fathers day in Finland. So the shop may be open tomorrow in the evening and most likely closed for the week-end. The demand is probably fading out soon. Then I try to keep 10 copies ready to ship and leave the shop open. Just now I have exactly one copy left to ship so the shop is closed.

I just realized why I am a programmer and not a merchant.

• Like 2

Still waiting for the boxes from the printer company. And a few bits from Turbo Laser Lynx. But the rest of the stuff is done. Using bamboo means that the every cart looks a bit different. But the first impression is that wood is stronger than printed brittle plastics. It is going to be interesting to see if this design could be the way to go for "White Lynx productions".

attachicon.gifIMG_20181017_101027.jpg

I just wanted to add that those wooden carts are a thing of beauty. Definitely much more attractive than the filament printed carts you used for Flappy and Forever Winter... :lust: :thumbsup:

I just wanted to add that those wooden carts are a thing of beauty. Definitely much more attractive than the filament printed carts you used for Flappy and Forever Winter... :lust: :thumbsup:

FDM 3D printers are really becoming a thing of the past now that SLA printers are more affordable. With those we'll be able to make cart shells that will look almost identical to the injection moulded parts. I am looking forward to checking out the bamboo shells though!

I planned to open the shop today but due to stupidity I programmed a cart with glue on the contacts. Now I have spent a while cleaning away the glue from the programmer contacts... Tonight I may go to listen to one of my friends playing rock for the 1st time in 12 years. Rock'n'Roll is good for the soul!

The shop will open when I have a decent number of packed "Shaken, not stirred" games in post cartons and ready to ship.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...