IGNORED

Win a Shaken, not stirred cart

karri

Is this for sale ?

Yes, but it is produced in small batches, so might have to wait a little while before it's re-stocked. The cart also contains Sylvester: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/284374-sylvester-new-lynx-game-released-on-shaken-cart/ :)

It is not sold out. I just got rich by selling the "Shaken, not stirred" carts and am partying the profits away. There will be more carts.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

I must admit I haven't watched that movie, although I know it's considered a comedy classic, I've seen some scenes though. I can see the interpretation, but I assure you Reiko's hover-moped is only used for peaceful robot scavenging :) I don't know if you've seen this? http://atariage.com/forums/topic/272892-reikos-robot-run

Actually I was just about to switch the avatar for the lumberjack from my new game.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx
  • Like 1

I must admit I haven't watched that movie, although I know it's considered a comedy classic, I've seen some scenes though. I can see the interpretation, but I assure you Reiko's hover-moped is only used for peaceful robot scavenging :) I don't know if you've seen this? http://atariage.com/forums/topic/272892-reikos-robot-run

Actually I was just about to switch the avatar for the lumberjack from my new game.

Favorite line: "Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Eat. Sleep. LYNX. Repeat.

-MillipedeMan

a.k.a. Mark

sml_gallery_40064_2064_644584.jpg

No. The auto pilot used to stop. But it was kind of difficult especially if you had to navigate through cars on the slower lanes. So I decided not to stop. After your route ends the car continues left-rigt, top-down one row at a time.

Note: this is on the final version on the cart. I don't remember how it was coded on the competition image.

Edited by karri

Two tips:

- don't enter the area close to villains, they start shooting right away in that case. Enter far from villains so you can shoot them while they move closer to you. Villains don't shoot while moving.
- get healed. The red health bar is at lower left. Visiting Penny (or any girl that you have saved before) to get healed.

• Like 1