IGNORED

Songbird presents Loopz for the Atari Jaguar

Songbird

Scott Stilphen has rather kindly given an old interview of mine a new home and presented it in a far more professional manner..

Loopz was discussed:

http://www.ataricompendium.com/archives/interviews/peter_calver/interview_peter_calver.html

I hope he knows how amazing the Lynx port is. I can’t wait for the Jag version.

Pre-orders are live on the Songbird website! Also be sure to check out limited quantities of other games in stock, including the Telegames Lynx releases and 1999 Protector (only 4 copies left!). Plus new lower pricing on Iron Soldier 2 CD and World Tour Racing CD.

I expect to start shipping LOOPZ in about two weeks. Very glad to be bringing this game to Jaguar fans! :D

• Like 4

Pre-orders are live on the Songbird website! Also be sure to check out limited quantities of other games in stock, including the Telegames Lynx releases and 1999 Protector (only 4 copies left!). Plus new lower pricing on Iron Soldier 2 CD and World Tour Racing CD.

I expect to start shipping LOOPZ in about two weeks. Very glad to be bringing this game to Jaguar fans! :D

Will the Atariage store be selling this game soon also ?

Just ordered! Thank you so much for making this available :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Will the Atariage store be selling this game soon also ?

No, sorry. Songbird is the publisher for this game, and this first run of 100 carts will only be offered direct through my website. It won't be until 2 or 3 runs later (if the game makes it that far) that I would consider opening this game up to other Atari dealers.

Edited by Songbird

Ordered! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Ordered! Along with Loopz for the lynx since I checked and noticed my B&C edition of Lynx Loopz is only an evaluation version yet Carl's is the full version.

I haven't yet noticed any differences beyond the title screen. You do get a nice curved lip cart now (unless you ask), though. :)