IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 1 ~ Dragonfire

Vocelli

Boy, is this hard or what? I don't have the mental stamina to go over 10K...never even mind +100K, there are some true cyborgs here :)

I won't lie, the promise of double points for a noob was a major factor for me even trying... Hopefully do better in the next round.

Dragonfire: 8270

IMG_20181014_132812.jpg

• Like 3

Boy, is this hard or what? I don't have the mental stamina to go over 10K...never even mind +100K, there are some true cyborgs here :)

I won't lie, the promise of double points for a noob was a major factor for me even trying... Hopefully do better in the next round.

Dragonfire: 8270

I cant get half of that.

Oh, I am so very excited! This is the season where I'm going to try and reach the finals! Let's go!!

Dragonfire: 2360

attachicon.gifDragonfire 2360.png

...Um

attachicon.gifDragonfire supplemental.png

...How long until Season 9 starts?

Yeah, it was not a smart choice to start participating for the first time with Dragonfire, I will get a double points from a very low score. ;(

Edited by CobraMJD

Oh, I am so very excited! This is the season where I'm going to try and reach the finals! Let's go!!

...How long until Season 9 starts?

That's how it always goes for me too. I think I'm pretty good until I see some of the scores that start getting posted towards the end of the week. :lol:

Honestly though, just participating every week counts for a lot and you really don't have to score very highly in every game to make it into the final brackets at the end of the season. As long as you play and post a score every week you can get there. Consistency is a lot more important than high scores, so don't get discouraged. :)

• Like 3