ave1

A new low-priced "Masterplay Clone" for Sega & A2600 joystick compatibility

This is way over my head, but I would like to point out that every masterplay clone that I ve used had pots to adjust for center. Even the Wico sticks had adjustments on the bottom. Most 5200's have some wander in them, meaning that if I set my wico for center on one 5200, it has a different adjustment for center than my other 5200.

On 9/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, john_q_atari said:

A little labor over the labor day weekend:

20190901_211613_1142x720.thumb.jpg.7efb9808a47cb090e38182c4c8754359.jpg

I have gotten the design to work with some modifications. I've been communicating with ikonsgr so I feel it is safe to say that the project is advancing.

Confirmed! ;-) I just sent the new revised board for check to Jeremiah and we are ready to order a small batch of boards for final pcb board tests:

newpcb.thumb.png.5de7f68a2398300b843e8ce08f7c57c9.png

This new version has an extra pin header for adding a keypad controller (by plugging this cable adapter,which i could also provide for a couple of $ too...) , and a small switch for "Start"!  

• Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, ikonsgr said:

Confirmed! ;-) I just sent the new revised board for check to Jeremiah and we are ready to order a small batch of boards for final pcb board tests:

newpcb.thumb.png.5de7f68a2398300b843e8ce08f7c57c9.png

This new version has an extra pin header for adding a keypad controller (by plugging this cable adapter,which i could also provide for a couple of $ too...) , and a small switch for "Start"!  

Adding the keypad header is awesome news.