IGNORED

ejagfest 2018 (November 3rd and 4th)

bmx

The European Atari Jaguar Festival, “ejagfest” in short, will take place on November 3rd and 4th 2018 in Korschenbroich (between Düsseldorf and Mönchengladbach), Germany. We celebrated the 25th anniversary of the Atari Jaguar this year which has been released in 1993 in the USA.

The European Atari Jaguar Festival is a noncommercial annual festival for all Atari and retro gaming fans from all over Europe. It was established in year 2000 and the focus of attention is on Atari and all systems of the cult lable. But we don’t want to miss other retro-systems, as well. The more exotic, the better. The motto is: Bring your favorite retro console and have fun!

All of you who would like to play again on systems like the Jaguar, Lynx, VCS 2600, 5200, 7800 or on a trusty home-computer of the 70s, 80s or 90s, this is the right place.

Link to the official Website with all Highlights of this year

Find your way to ejagfest: Directions and Hotel recommendations

Edited by bmx
  • Like 5

He needs to bring that sucka to the AA store! :)

Any idea when it will be ready?

Well, considering it only takes a month to make a game it'll be done when it is ready for people to play - and not a second before.

If you find anything that needs fixing at the event, please let me know. There is one rather obvious issue I am aware of ;)

Hopefully early next year. Even after I deem it 'done' it'll have a few months in the hands of people to make sure all is OK.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

For added bonus we have free to all who get too close Patient Zero for the great European plague of 2018/2019... GazTee!! :D (although I am sure the rest of us are now carriers! :/)

Calamity has already began too, we managed to anger a local lady when parking (sorry miss, none of us have any idea what you were saying, but we're sorry all the same), and then promptly broke the hotel lift with all of us in, between 2 floors.. YAY! ... I think ... :D

We're all safe and sound albeit completely sleep deprived.. well I am.. hence posting on AA at 3:50 :/

• Like 4