IGNORED

Red Planet Rescue

Retrospect

When you start the game you will be controlling the mothership of your laser base, approaching various sectors of Mars.

Use the joystick to control left/right and pull up for more descent speed.

Pressing Fire will slow your speed. Avoid all meteors.

When you land, your laser base will head off to the war-zone.

When in the war-zone, there are scientists to be rescued. They are hiding among the rubble and rocks.

You don't HAVE to collect all the scientists but it will improve your score if you do so.

Note that when you have shot all the Martian Robot's, wether you've collected all the scientists or not,

you will automatically be transported back into space heading for the next sector. If you want a higher score make sure you collect every scientist. Care must be taken as scientists can be shot to death by your laser base!

Enjoy the game.

post-34058-0-64995700-1539255900_thumb.png

• Like 9

Is it done or are you still working on some enhancements? Knowing you it's never really done! :D

Looks like a fun game with a mix of Lunar Lander and Tombstone City...

Very true, I do tend to roll out lots of updates. :D

There's not much more I can do with this one due to how it's all structured. It's pretty much done, but as always I need a project to keep my mind going during my spare time. It stops me watching Eastenders. So all is good.

The bonus stage wasn't what I originally intended, but due to lack of program space it is what it is, until I learn differing methods that save bytes. Originally, it was going to be a stage where you drive a container truck with the Laser Base strapped to the back, shooting upwards at UFO's whilst you jump the truck over gaps. There's a game just like it, it was in the arcades I forget it's name now. ;)

• Like 1

Very true, I do tend to roll out lots of updates. :D

There's not much more I can do with this one due to how it's all structured. It's pretty much done, but as always I need a project to keep my mind going during my spare time. It stops me watching Eastenders. So all is good.

The bonus stage wasn't what I originally intended, but due to lack of program space it is what it is, until I learn differing methods that save bytes. Originally, it was going to be a stage where you drive a container truck with the Laser Base strapped to the back, shooting upwards at UFO's whilst you jump the truck over gaps. There's a game just like it, it was in the arcades I forget it's name now. ;)

Moon patrol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4UGi9aWY2A

• Like 1

This game is strangely addicting. The more you play, the more you want to play. Devious.

I made it so that it has 16 different shaped and coloured enemies. I think that might lend towards it a little. Kind of like why I prefer MunchMan to PacMan because you always wanna see what the next monster looks like.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...