IGNORED

Modified "Miner 2049" crypto mining cart for 2600

scrummy

Any idea what the hash rate is for an Atari VCS? Thinking of taking a Pitfall2 chipset and incorporating into Miner 2049 with code extension to mine while running game code. Over course of 10 screens each colored playfield completed generates varied block headers "nonce" to arrive at target.

Collection of bonus items and collection of creatures increased clock speed by means of employing "wickeycolumbus" method of internal switchover to WDC65c02 installed using jumper cables to switch from the 6507.

Oxygen resource management and proper use of matter transporters can switch off TIA chips polynomial counters for temporary boost of hash rate. (screen goes blank during this time) One can imagine that Bob has passed out or is suspended state of conciousness (diagetic-wise) Meanwhile in meatspace, we are getting rich mining.

Changes entire dynamic of points in game.

• Like 3

Any idea what the hash rate is for an Atari VCS? Thinking of taking a Pitfall2 chipset and incorporating into Miner 2049 with code extension to mine while running game code. Over course of 10 screens each colored playfield completed generates varied block headers "nonce" to arrive at target.

Collection of bonus items and collection of creatures increased clock speed by means of employing "wickeycolumbus" method of internal switchover to WDC65c02 installed using jumper cables to switch from the 6507.

Oxygen resource management and proper use of matter transporters can switch off TIA chips polynomial counters for temporary boost of hash rate. (screen goes blank during this time) One can imagine that Bob has passed out or is suspended state of conciousness (diagetic-wise) Meanwhile in meatspace, we are getting rich mining.

Changes entire dynamic of points in game.

I was able to generate 0.00000000001 bitcoins in two weeks using a cluster of 16 2600 Atari Jr, overclocked at 2.38MHz inside a freezer in my cold cellar; they are connected to an AC power unit powered by solar panel lined up over my swimming pool. I linked them in a daisy chain using the joystick ports and stored the hash in a cassette using a hacked Starpath. I save the audio from the cassette as an MP3 file and decode all the bits before using my hotmail account to mail it to this guy in China.

I've earned $0.20 so far. I should break even by the time the red giant reaches Mercury's orbit.

• Like 2